Bay Avenue Cottages - 1890's - Located on SE corner of Bay Avenue and Newin Street.
Central Hotel - Located on the south side of West Main Street, across from Roe's Hotel, 100 feet from Four Corners.
Clifton - 1882 - Located on the bay between Bay and Grove Avenue.
Laurel Hotel - Located on Northwest corner of Laurel Street and Ocean Avenue. Built in early 1800's.
Leo's Inn - Located opposite West Lake.
Mascot Hotel - 1903 - Located at the end of South Ocean Avenue, west side of Mascot Dock. Relocated by barge to Sayville.
Ocean Avenue Hotel - 1883 - Shorefront Park - Situated at foot of South Ocean Avenue.
Old Oak Hotel - Located on North side of East Main Street just east of Case Avenue.
The Patchogue Hotel -
Roe's Hotel - 27 East Main Street - Now the site of Blum's.
Roe's Eagle Hotel - North side of East Main Street. Founded by Austin Roe.
The Smithport Hotel - Located at 532 South Ocean Avenue, 900 feet from the bay. Built circa 1880.
Winona Hotel - Built circa 1880. Located on Bay Avenue.