Swan River Schoolhouse

The Swan River Schoolhouse, located at 31 Roe Avenue, East Patchogue, reflects an important part of Long Island's past. This building which dates from 1858,  is believed to be the last remaining one-room schoolhouse still in its original spot, and its original foundation, on Long Island. 

Open the 2nd and 4th Sunday during July and August or by appointment throughout the year.

2019 Schedule: July 14 & 28 and August 11 & 25 from 1:00 - 4:00 p.m